Friday, May 16, 2003

MMMmmm... Friday...

The Friday Five:

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
It really doesn't matter to me. I don't have to have bottled water or purified water. I take it straight from the tap most days.

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips?
My all-time favorite has been BBQ, but lately I've been craving salt and vinegar. The Subway's here used to carry them, but suddenly they stopped. I was sad.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
Sadly, I don't get to "cook" often. Preparing the box of jambalya isn't exactly cooking. I do love that. But, I would say my roast beef, when I have time to make it, is the bizz-omb! Tarragon, pepper, garlic, thyme and a few special spices are in my recipe, but the gravy doesn't come out nearly as good as my mommas.

4. How do you have your eggs?
I go in staged with eggs. When I was a kid, I'd have them scrambled. When I was 21 or so, I'd had to have omlettes. Lately though, I've been over-easy. Kinda like my attitude.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
Last night, the wifeykins prepared a chicken stir-fry that is our diet safe. She thought it came out bland, but I enjoyed it.

No comments: