Monday, July 21, 2003

I don't understand how the heck I lost 3 lbs in the last 4 days. I haven't kept to my exercise schedule. My diet has been filled with grease and fried things. No salads. The "healthiest" thing I've eaten has been an aspargus mushroom saute I made as a side dish to spicy grilled pork chops. And, I've been eating nearly non-stop.

Don't get me wrong... Lord, I'm grateful for being rid of those 3 lbs. I just don't understand how I lost them. And makes me wonder if I'm going about the weight loss thing all wrong. I ate a whole friggin' pizza for gripes sake! Grilled Chicken Alfredo from Papa John's. That can't be good...

Then again, perhaps my metobolism has finally jump started and is doing its job. I have been quite hungry alot lately. I mean like 2 hours after eating a loosen-your-belt meal. But you know, it feels pretty good to say I've lost 25lbs.

No comments: