Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Eldest of the Children of Israel

So, I'm very quite excited right now. Reason being is I had a kick-ass audition on Monday for a local production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Well, a kick-ass singing audition at any rate. The dance moves, well, let's just say I am good at faking the dance moves. On that, please note that my calves are still sore from that hyperactive dance workout.

The reason I am excited is because I just got a phone call from the theatre and they want me to come in for callbacks on Monday. Not only that, but they want me to pick up some sheet music tomorrow so I can kind of learn one of the songs they want to hear me sing. The song they want me to learn is the one Reuben sings about poor Joseph's "death." That's A BIG CLUE that they are thinking of casting me as the eldest of the children of Israel. In case you haven't guessed yet, this is the part I wanted to play in this show. Looks like I might get that chance. Wish me luck...

No comments: