Saturday, October 23, 2004

Halloween Ideas

No idea what to go as for halloween. The kid is all set. He's going to be Arnold Schwartzenegger from Predator. The wife and I have no idea really. I've been tossing things around. And here's what I've come up with...

In no particular order:

Frm. Gov. Jesse Ventura - sticking with the Actor/Governor theme of the kid. A suit, a bald cap and a feather boa. Done.

Jesus - Well, I've got the long hair and beard. But, I think that might piss too many off the wrong people off. Not to mention The JC himself...

Pirate - Wouldn't be hard to piece together from old costumes we already have. But, I have the feeling that Pirate is the "in" thing this year and I have to be original.

Johnny Damon - Very topical with the Boston Red Sox going to the World Series. Just need a baseball outfit and Damon jersey.

So, I leave it up to you to help me out! Vote for your favorite!
(No idea why the poll is so far down there)










What should ML go as for Halloween?
Frm. Gov. Jesse Ventura
Jesus aka: The JC
Pirate
Johnny Damon


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: