Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Satan works in funny ways, too

Our computer is currently dead. Hopefully, I can raise it from the dead tonight so I can continue the mission trip stories. Otherwise, I'll be continuing to use my cell phone or blogging from work, neither being a great option.

Clearly, Satan is doing everything he can to prevent my stories about God's work from getting out. He'll do everything he can to stop The Lord from getting glory. But, he won't stop me from spreading my message me God's glory and love. One way or another I will get my stories out so whoever reads them can learn of God's love and grace.

Thank you Darrin, Liz, and Sis for the very well-timed Bible verse text messages. Believe me, they all came at a time when I needed them most. We had just taken a lunch break when I started to get discouraged and was disappointed I hadn't received any Bible verse messages since we arrived. Once that thought was expressed to God, in the time it takes for someone to type a message, Liz texted me Romans 5:3-5. The timing was more than mere coincedence. Hope does not disappoint us...

No comments: