Thursday, June 08, 2006

Zarqawi Dead

Ding! Dong! Zarqawi's dead...

Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, Al-Queida's #1 guy in Iraq, was killed in a missle strike. Yeah! Finally some good news reported...

Now, I have one question… Does he get a fast ticket to Martyr Heaven and is he currently having his way with 70 virgins there? I mean, I thought that you had to be killed as a martyr in holy war battle to cash in on the virgins. And, seeing how a 500lb missle is what killed him, he couldn’t exactly have been engaged in a fight with it at the time. He could have been on the toliet for all we know (Now that's a visual - literally caught with his pants down). It’s not like he took his own life with a bomb strapped to his body either.

So, that’s my question: Does he get the virgins? I don’t think so…

No comments: