Monday, November 06, 2006

Time for a change

Well, they say that change is good, right? Well, I gotta tell ya, I'm not happy with this one. My internet service is phasing out dialup connections. That means I need to get a new provider until we get a new computer and time warp into DSL and the 21st Centurt. That means all the lovely stuff that is hosted by my 'net provider - the gifs, etc that make... made... this place look pretty would be deleted. So, ML gets the chore of upgrading the website. It's time for that really. The code is old and I've been wanting to tweak some things. In the meantime, this blogger template (yack) will have to do... It's gonna take me some time to get used to...

Things that are gone that I hope to bring back in the future: stuff about me, any links to other places, all the previous comments (they are archieved somewhere but are unable to be used on blogger at this time) and well, pretty much anything that isn't from blogger... We'll have to see if I can play around with bloggers code when I get the time...

In the mean time, enjoy the words. That's why you come here anyway, right? Right???

No comments: