Monday, February 05, 2007

Everything Blue

To celebrate the World Champion Indianapolis Colts, Everything Grey is now Everything Blue, at least temporarily.

I'm happy for Peyton. But I want sleep. After the game, I had to come into work and put together a "Congrats on winning the Super Bowl" spot. I've been up since 8 a. m. Sunday Morning. Going on 24 hours. Likely to be more. The VO guy didn't send my audio for another spot on Friday and that one was due at close of business Friday. So, I still have to edit that as soon as we do get his audio. That's all it needs - the audio. But, he's on Pacific time so the earliest I'll get the audio is NOON. I'm hoping my boss will get someone else to slap the audio on those spots so I can sleep today. Now, I'm waiting for the boss to come in... ZZZ zzz ZZZ zzz...

I'm sorry this post sucks... but give me a break... I'm literally falling asleeping typing this..........................

No comments: