Friday, June 28, 2002

Gotta get the house clean today. My folks are coming for a visit, so we have to sterilize the place. That's just so we don't have to hear anything from my mother about a clean house. Do you watch Everybody Loves Raymond? First, understand that Ray and Debra...that's pretty much my wife and I. And then, Ray's mom...Yep. That's my mother. Only we're a lot less dysfunctional.

Then, my father-in-law is staying with us next week AND some good college buddies are going to be in town. I have no idea how we're gonna swing seeing everyone.

In other news, my beard is a shaggy 5 inches long. It'd be longer, but my facial hair has some curl to it. I've been letting it go because it, along with my hair, is apart of my Cowardly Lion costume for The Wizard of Oz. Tomorrow are the last two performances. We'll be done by 3pm and this beard will be gone by 4pm. I'm planning on taking picutres for what I am calling "Fun With Shaving." When I get a chance, I'll post a few. There will be facial hair in some fashion again, I just need to start anew and see what my chin looks like. It's been about 4 years since I've seen it.

Off to start cleaning!

No comments: