Monday, August 26, 2002

WOW! Millions of people have been searching the web for Tamyra Grey's (from American Idol) little corner of the internet world and a few of these souls have found their way to mine... Yes, I was incredibly surprised to see Ms. Grey get the boot, but relax Tamyra lovers. Someone will give her a record contract. She is THAT good.

Here's the post I made when the whole American Idol phenomeon started. I predicted Justin to win it all... and the only reason I have to think he still win is that more teenage girls call for these things than males do. Now, I really believe that Kelly Clarkson should win. She (and Tamyra, too) have impressed me the most over the whole show. Justin, in my opinion, has fallen flat a few times. And while I love the whole package that Nikki McKibbin offers, I don't think she has enough talent to win this thing. That doesn't mean I don't think she's got a good voice; she just doesn't have to best voice and most talent in this competetion.

Anyway, all you folks who came here looking for Tamyra, sorry if I didn't live up to that... but I hope I at least pointed you in the right direction. Thanks for playing. Come back again soon. Drive carefully...


Update (8/27/02): Tamyra fans rejoice...

No comments: