Monday, September 23, 2002

And the results are in...

We went home for the weekend and had a great time. Didn't have anytime to post about anything. It was really great to see my sister and my niece. The little girl is such a cutie, even though she's still a little scared by the big man with lots of hair (yeah, that's me). But she started to warm up to me a little bit right before we left to drive home. We left at 4:30pm and didn't get home until midnight. The drive is supposed to take just under 6 hours. Thanks to construction in Louisiana and drivers who don't know what "Merge Right" means, it took a little longer...

But, yes the results of my test are in. It would seem that the boys are good swimmers, but they may of had a cold. The doctor's aide who told me about the results said there was a high number of white blood cells in the sample, but not enough to be worried about. Apparently, I might of had a cold I didn't know about. But, the doctor signed off on a clean bill of health for my little swimmers.

What does the future hold? I guess we shall see...

Update: Got the complete results mailed to me...

Normal Sperm Concentration: 20.0 million per milliliter
Me: 41.0 million per milliliter

Strangely, confirming my "manliness" doesn't feel as good as one would think... Warning: Women stay away from me...

No comments: