Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Biggish news... I recevied a fax today... Ok, I received a copy of a fax today...

The long and short of it is... *drumroll*...

Grounded For Life (flash) will be moving to the WB... The network has secured the rights to air previous episodes shown on Fox and it has ordered 6 additional episodes from the production company.

I don't know when it will start running, but my guess is the show would be on Thursdays to help boost up the comedy line-up of Family Affair, Do Over and Jamie Kennedy Experiment. Plus, Off Centre is outta there after Thanksgiving.

The ratings for Grounded For Life weren't spectacular on Fox, but it held it's own. The same numbers on the WB would be outstanding. I would think it's going to be a mid-season replacement, but that's pure speculation.

No comments: