Thursday, November 21, 2002

I'm not afraid to admit it... I cannot watch Edward Scissorhands and NOT cry. It's impossible. It doesn't matter at what part I catch it. All it takes is a close-up of Johnny Depp and those haunted, lonely eyes, and the waterworks start pumping. And if Johnny-boy's eyes don't kill me, then it's when Winona Ryder says in the end, "I don't think it would be snowing if he wasn't still up there" or "I want him to remember me how I was then" ... blah blah blah...

This whole crying thing really doesn't help me when I'm at work prepping some movie elements because we're airing Eddie Scissors (plug) Sunday at Noon on Houston's WB39... I actually had to stop working for a little while and go catch my breath while I do something else. That's how it's going to be today. Work with the movie for 5 or 10 minutes; stop and cry... Work for 5 minutes, cry... At least, it's my Friday and could very well end up leaving on time for a change... Always on the positive; never to the negative...

What movies do you in?

No comments: