Tuesday, December 17, 2002

No one will probably care about this, unless they are in the Houston area and a Rocket's fan, but I've got a pair of tickets to see the Rockets vs. the Golden State Warriors. The game in on Saturday, January 4th and tipoff is at 7:30pm.

Right now, I'm auctioning them off at eBay. I have to get rid of them by the end of weekend. If you make a bid on them, you'll be helping the "Dragonball Z for Xmas Fund." The face value on the tickets is $112 a piece, so you'd be saving a hefty amount of cash and helping brighten the smile of a child on Xmas morning... (How's that for a guilt trip?)

They're good seats as far as I can tell... SEC: 109 ROW: S Seats 7 & 8. Check seating chart.

If you want to buy them and don't wanna eBay, email me, and if they are still avaible after the auction, we can work something out...

No comments: