Monday, January 13, 2003

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? When you do a search for "Tamyra Grey" and this entry comes up:

Everything (except Tamyra) Grey - Everything Grey, Stuff about me Name: ML Location: Houston Age: Younger than ya think EMail: everythinggrey @yahoo.com AIM: Sawrowe ...

do you really think you're gonna find something about Tamyra Grey here? Why do you click? I ask because I get a plethora of hits from people searching for Tamyra Grey. And, there have been one or two posts about American Idol where I mentioned her. But, I would think that if something said "everything (except tamyra) grey" the people looking for Tamyra Grey wouldn't click here. Now, I'm not complaining about the extra hits. I'm glad to have the extra readers. I'm just curious as to why people click here when (I think) it's obvious from the entry above that you won't find what you're looking for.

By calling this place Everything (except Tamyra) Grey in the title, my intention was to tell people who search for her that this is not the place to click. Is my little joke too clever? or not clever enough? OY! I guess I'm inviting more Tamyra searches with this post...

Just for the record, I can't understand how Tamyra didn't get more votes than Nikki...

Update: According to what looks like her official website, it's spelled G-R-A-Y, not G-R-E-Y. That explains alot...

No comments: