Friday, April 11, 2003

I thought today's Friday Five would be more fun and interesting if you answered these questions about me instead. The answers are not very hard to guess if you look around the place and I think you can even find a hint or two here or in the archives. Of course, some questions will probably have to be an intuative guess. And, I'll give anyone who answers a question correctly 10 blogshares of Everything Grey (that is as soon as I figure out how the frig to get indexed properly) per correct answer (Thanx, Trish for the idea).

Here's the questions:

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
***It was in January 1990.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
***Hint: I'm going see them on April 15th in Austin.

3. What's your favorite song?
***Probably the hardest question because it constantly changes, but I'll give points for any favorite song.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
***Bonus points if you know what instraments I play.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
***Please answer in essay form. Just kidding.

Good Luck!

No comments: