Thursday, July 03, 2003

I haven't had much to say lately. Life has been pretty mundane. But I guess that's kinda what this is about... making life not so mundane. Well, there are a few things in the works that I can't talk about this instant. I'll leave those for their own time.

Today's headache started when my PB&J breakfast hit the bottom of my stomach. I could feel it coming back up but it never made it, thankfully. That's just want you wanted to hear, huh? I still a little droggy. Tes, droggy. There was a lady I used to work with few years ago who was, shall we say, didn't get a full education. There were several times she would say a word in the wrong context or combine two words to make another. One day she was sick and the medicine she took made her feel "droggy." We assumed she combined the words groggy and drugged. Though, I guess I'm now using "droggy" out of context since I didn't take any medicine for it.

The plan is to make the ponytail disappear today. It's coming off. I'm tired of it. Time for a new look. The hair will still be long enough to be call long for a man, but short enough to not bother me.

I reached June's weight loss goal just in the neck of time. I think I hit that plateau where you don't lose any weight. For the past three or four weeks, I wasn't gaining or losing anything. Right before June expired, I started losing again. Total weight loss since May 12th: 23 lbs. My tight-tight pants are now just tight.

Please send your thoughts my way. There's a couple of things I don't wanna talk about right now that could use the extra help. When things are more clear, I will explain.

After today, I only see Miss Management for one more day before vacation.

Hopefully, after 5 or so years of on and off again marriages and weddings, Jack and Carly's re-marriage to each other will go off without a hitch today, and the baby will be Jack's, not Mike's. I like Mike better than Jack, but for Jack and Carly's sake, I hope it's Jack's.

Who do the Astro's play tonight? I was just offered tickets to the game...

No comments: