Sunday, October 05, 2003

Decisions, Decisions

It's been a little while, hasn't it. I'm sorry about that. But, I'm quite indecisive right now. Everyday, I think I'm gonna pack up this place. I don't have a lot of time to give to this. And I don't have a lot of emotion to put behind it right now. You deserve more than I can give to this blog right now. Despite all of that, something is keeping me from saying goodbye. So, maybe the best decision I can make at this point is to say I'll post when I feel like it. I can promise I won't be posting often and that's the only promise I can make right now. I feel like I need to get alot of things straightened out. Thank you for your time and understanding. Keep in touch.

Good News: Someone is giving me a computer for my house so I can edit for them. They said I'm a "Bad mutha fucka," and meant that in a good way.

No comments: