1. Grandmother has had Alzheimer's for over 10 years and her kidneys are falling. She will likely pass rather soon. My folks are with her in Oklahoma.
2. Probably have strep. Not good for singing and performing over the weekend.
3. Behind schedule with my "secret" project for Godspell.
4. Producing both the AM and PM topicals.
1. Grandmother's eventual passing is for the best. She'll no longer be suffering and with God, no doubt.
2. Have Doctor's Appt in an hour and 1/2. Plus, people I know are supposed to be coming to the shows this last weekend.
3. Have to buy one $15 dollar thing and project should get on schedule again by bedtime.
4. AM's a snap to do and I just have to write the PMs.
5. Gnomes of all shapes and sizes, especially ones that deliver pizza.
Don't Worry; Be Happy.