Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And We're Off...

And we're off. Three vans. Mine full of girls I don't know. I've got the late shift driving. I'm the only Crux-er in this van.
14 hours or so on the road. Lots of time to get to know my mates.

Of all the Bibles in our house, not a single one is small enough to fit im my bags. 5 Bibles - all big, fat, heavy somnaguns. I kinda thought bringing one was a good idea. So, I headed down to the local Christian store, convienently located by two Starbucks. I almost went with the funky lime-green covered NIV (travel sized and stylish for the Christian on the go), but I settled on a small modestly-priced Bible. And, it fits just right.

13 hours to go...

What's the point of caffeine free Mountain Dew? This one wil be gone before we hit Louisville...

No comments: