Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So we have a cat now...


He or she doesn't have a name yet. We don't know the cat's sex yet. But, as fate would have it, we now have a cat. My husky will have to wait...

How did this happen you might ask? I'll tell you. I don't know. Actually, it's my wife's story, filtered through me. All I really know is we have a cat now.

She was walking to her car to take lunch when she noticed a note stuck on her car. The paper read, "There's a cat stuck in your engine." It was from the dog grooming place in the retail strip she works in. She could hear it meow and she it's little paw in the wheel basin.

Food didn't bring it out. It took a very nice Carmel cop getting underneath the car to rescue the kitty.

No tags. And it's just a kitty. I believe that it's a law somewhere that when a little kitty with no tags gets stuck in your engine, if you get it out, you have to adopt it, especially if you just bought a house. So, we have a cat... with no name...

No comments: