Saturday, January 23, 2010

Resolution Broken

So, yeah... That cooking resolution really didn't go as planned. In fact, unless I count bacon and eggs on the griddle, I'm not sure I've cooked since then. Though, I guess having to deal with a car being in the shop twice in 3 weeks for the same reason has much to do with it. And, the sad news of a good friend from college passing away. So, yeah... haven't really felt much up to it.

Still, I'm not giving up. I'm going to do this... Really, at some point... Soon.

And now for some random thoughts that have nothing to do with each other and probably nothing you are thinking they are related to:

- GEAUX SAINTS!
- Haven't been to church in a few months. I haven't been clicking with the congregation. Still very much a Christian in my beliefs, though I do need to participate with God more.
- Discipline. Discipline. Discipline.

No comments: