Wikipedia defines Guilty Pleasures as: “something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. Often, the ‘guilt’ involved is simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes, rather than actual moral guilt.”
A List of Guilty Pleasures, in no particular order, or Things that Make Me Happy for No Good Reason:
2. Ok, I admit it. Degrassi
3. The occasionally girlie drink with pineapple juice.
5. High School Musical, but not 2 or 3, or the stage versions, and specifically Ryan & Sharpay’s version of “What I’ve Been Looking For.”
6. Cowboy-esque Shirts that fit.
7. The following musical soundtracks: Cats, A Year With Frog and Toad
8. “The Way You Make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson
9. These words when combined together: passionate, emotion, violent
10. Early morning kitty love
11. Manning Face
12. The bench facing west where the paths fork in Flowing Well Park... Specifically, the view of the sunset from the bench.
13. Deep songs disguised as pop fluff... For Example
Note, Pro-Wrestling is not a guilty pleasure as I have no "guilt" over others discovering my lowbrow taste in fake fighting. However, a John Cena feud/storyline would be a guilty pleasure.
Let's converse. Tell me some of your guilty pleasures in the comments. Or email me