Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Two nights now I've had a similar dream. Whereever I go in my dream, I'm beating out a drum beat. Air-drumming if you will. In my car while driving, I remember my hands tapping on the wheel. While we sat in the waiting area at the Tae Kwon Do place, I was beating the walls like it was a set of congos and I was Brian from Guster. While my wife made out with Jennifer Aniston, I was slapping my knee.

Everywhere I went in my dream, I was drumming to some unheard beat and many of the people heard me and got into to. They began drumming along. Soon, everyone was a "Thundergod", hammering out rhythms and beats they had never heard. And yet, the beat was not unfamiliar to anyone for we all were in sync with each other.

I am taking these dreams as a good omen for this weekend's shows. I'm taking this as a sign that the shows will be a near religious experience for the audience. For everyone, at least in my group if not the entire audience, to all be on the same brainwave and just groove to the melodious sounds booming from the stage.

Guster + John Mayer = Great Show.

Now, I just pray that's its a good omen or sign that in my dream the wife and Jennifer Aniston were making out... ;-)

No comments: