Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Thanksgiving 2002 Tour beings tonight with any luck. If all the work at work is done in a timely manner, then we'll drive out of here tonight. Otherwise, it begins bright and early at 4am when we wake up and haul arse to SE Louisiana. First stop, Thanksgiving dinner with my mother's family. Then, Friday, we're booked to visit with the wife's father and his girlfriend. After that, dinner with the mother-in-law and family. Saturday, it's off to Baton Rouge for some costuming (not so much) fun. And hopefully, a visit with a best friend and family.

I really don't know if or when I'll get to post again in the next few days, so I figured I'd post this now.

Things I'm thankful for:

1) The love and support from my entire family.
2) My step-son telling me he loves me.
3) November Sweeps is over.
4) December's vacation means only 13 days of work for the rest of the year.
5) Being an individual.
6) The few friends that keep in touch with me.
7) Staying in the black.
8) Trish's blog and Clayton's tagboard smilies.
9) Anyone who reads this page and comes back, whether or not they leave comments. Thank you.
10) Comfortable hugs.

Have a good holiday. And here's hoping Joey Galloway scores a couple of times on the Redskins to help out my fantasy football team...

No comments: