Sunday, March 02, 2003

So, I decided to start doing the Friday Five thing... And, boy, isn't it a smashing sucess... two days late... Holy Fuck! Are my weekends busy now. Socially, that's a great thing. But, fuck, am I supa-tired. Back on track... Friday Five...

1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
*what the hell have I read lately?!?!* Um... I'm gonna say weekly periodicals that focus on entertainment - movies, tv, video, books, music, and internet - as the subject. Specifically, the one I have a subscription to. It's really sad that the answer isn't something like "The Complete Works of Shakespeare," but at least it isn't Soap Opera Weekly... Though, I have thumbed through it looking for any hints that Leo would reappear on All My Children...

2. What is your favorite novel?
Terry Pratchett's "Soul Music" and "Hogsfather" are popping in my head at this moment. Now, "The Hobbit" is... Now, "Fellowship of the Rings" is... Now, Terry Pratchett's "Feet of Clay" is... Now, my fingers can't keep up with the novels running through my head... And STOP! "Meg" by Steve Alten... Or maybe "Hannibal" by Thomas Harris.

3. Do you have a favorite poem? Yes
(Share it!) Oh... Ok... Lord Byron "She Walks In Beauty" (So, I'm a hopeless romantic... sue me...) and a close second would be "Do Not Go Gently Into That Good Night" by Dylan Thomas.

4. What is one thing you've always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
I just wish had more time for reading... Or maybe the patience to actually finish reading the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. God, they are a hard read...

5. What are you currently reading?
TV Guide.

No comments: