Thursday, July 31, 2003

Liz Phair-A-Paloozer and The List

Whoa... see what happens when you fiddle around with the new blogger stuff... A title and all... neato...

Imma gonna be outta town and computer less until Sunday. Once agan, I being my quest to stalk.. I mean my quest to convince Liz Phair to fall in love with me. And that would be ok with my wife. Liz is on my list.

You've heard of the list? The 5 celebrites you are allowed to cheat on your S.O. with... You see, it's never gonna happen. But, what if? That's where the list comes in. You and your S.O. get five people they can sleep with and it be ok because how many chances will you get to sleep with them. Liz Phair is on my list. But to be honest, I don't think I would sleep with her. It's a case of my fantasy being 1000 times better than what could ever happen in real life. The fantasy would be ruined. There's Liz and Nicole Kidman, Maura West (Carly from As The World Turns), Gina Gershon, and the babysitter (just kidding) Every year, we change ours to reflect ou current stalkings. Jeff Goldblum and David Bowie are on the wife's list. Who's on yours?

I'm thinking about getting some folks to guest post next time I check out for the weekend or for a decent stretch. Any volunteers? Not for this weekend, but the next time, if you're interested...

No comments: