Thursday, September 04, 2003

Dealin'

Ok, I've been very busy. Deal with it. The comments are down. Deal with it. They should be back tomorrow, according to the YACCS people. I'm half-asleep at noon. I'm dealing with it. Free food will be here soon. I'll be dealing nicely with that. Yesterday sucked until 5:30pm. I dealt with it. Yesterday after 5:30p helped to deal with it. I've decided that I want to say working in television, but I don't want to deal with TV stations. For now, though, guess what? I will have to deal with it. I am also dealing with the independent short I'm working on. My current way to deal with it is only go to the shoots that I am needed to be on camera. Tomorrow, I will have to deal with editing some of the footage. I will have to deal with the pain of biting my tongue. I guess that's the motto for now, eh? I can deal with that...

No comments: