Friday, September 05, 2003

It's Friday. This post is boring.

It's hard to be funny with the Friday Five sometimes. Allow me to attempt...

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? I LOATHE cutting the grass. Thankfully, we live in a townhouse and don't have a lawn to cut. The plan is not to have a lawn until the kid is old enough to do it himself. Then, I'll NEVER have to cut the lawn again. Seriously, I hate it so much the wife did it more than me. That's not a gentlemenly think to say or do, but THAT'S HOW MUCH I HATE CUTTING THE GRASS!!

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? I bet I'm one of the only persons who doesn't mind cleaning the bathroom. Granted, it takes me a while to work up the *ahem* energy to get cleaning, but it's the bathrooms I tackle first. Laundry I don't mind so much. Except for the whites load. All those socks and only half of them have matches, drives me fucking nuts.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? The weekend is for cleaning... if I feel like it... Laundry is a weekend chore. Always.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? I am not allowed to vaccum. Why? I don't know. The wife say I wasn't allowed to vaccum, even though she never saw my vaccuming skills. I say, fuck it, one less thing for me to do. I think it has to do with her obsessiveness when she vaccums. It's like no one can do it up to her expectations, so she has to it.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned? My body. Yesterday. It's early and I haven't taken a bath yet. Coincidently, my body will be the next thing I clean. Yes, Today. Shortly, in fact.

No comments: