Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Lookin' for a change...

I've been thinking about redesigning the place here. It's starting to bore me a little... But, I'm at a total blank about what I want to do with the design. So, I thought maybe I'd see if anyone wants to help me. Then, I thought, yeah right, people need to read this place first...

Then after that, I thought what if I made it like a contest... An idea was born... Albeit probably a lame idea and one I'm not expecting to get any response about... Wow! I'm getting negative...

But, well, this gives me something to blog about, no? So, here we go. I could offer a prize, but what do I have to offer? How about friendship and devotion? Not good enough.. Ok... Money? That would be like paying for a redesign. Ok, so I don't really have much for an incentive... I'll link to you, that's a good start, no? We can discuss a better prize...

Ok, here's the unofficial rules:

1) You're design must have the color grey in some fashion. After all, the place is called "Everything Grey."

2) Needs to work with blogger... the free stuff. I'm (obviously) cheap and don't want to pay extra for stuff related to the blog.

3) The design should represent me. If you need a clue on who I am, well, have a look around, read up on me and the thoughts in my head.

That's all for the rules. The contest will end when I feel like it. I'm reserving the right to close it when I feel like it because I'm really not expecting a response.

But, if you want to enter, email me describing your concept. Then, we'll talk.

And if you have an idea for a prize, lemme know that to 'cause I'm open...

Good designing!

No comments: