Friday, March 03, 2006

Stream of Consciousness V

I'm going stream of conscious on this. It's almost 11pm on a friggin' Friday night. What is there to talk about besides me being on a computer? *slaps the nerd alarm off*

The great thing about a portable DVD player is that, well, it's portable. I'm currently watching my favorite movie ever today, "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle." And, I just realized David Krumholtz is in it. Who the hell is that? Mr. Universe in Serenity, the guy who does the math in CBS' Numbers, Ben (the old brother) in Slums of Beverly Hills, Bernard the Elf in The Santa Claus. Got who he is? Dude is probably the most underrated comedic character actor. I declare it now, David Krumholtz is my favorite actor. From now on when I get those forwarded email surveys that ask the same questions, under favorite actor, I will answer David Krumholtz. Of all the comedic actors working today, he is the ultimate. Like Johnny Depp, he gets lost in the character so you don't notice the actor, just the character.

Not really interested in the Oscars this year. Haven't seen a single movie that's up for something. That's not entirely true, I believe Harry Potter 4 is up for some technical award or something. Didn't see Brokeback, Didn't see Capote, Didn't see George Clooney in anything. My pick for Best Movie of the year 2005? I say this with complete and utter sincerity: Serenity. If you have to ask why, well, then we need to have movie night...

Oh! There's David again! Goldstein. I swear I've watched this movie about 100 times and never saw him in that character. Oh, to be so good in my craft to pull off the line, (when referring to Katie Holmes' boobs) "Remember the Holocaust? The exactly opposite of that." Wow!

Sometimes, the words just don't come. You try to be all genius-like and all, but occasionally, the way you string them together just plan suck. I figure if I get the sucky ones out the way, the good one will come the next time or two.

Ok, that's enough for now. I'm craving White Castle.

No comments: